Make sure you download the latest: Windows Phone beta version 1.6 Android Version 2.3 & iOS Verison 2.5.1 apps are available. For queries please
- Local information for local healthcare professionals
- Native iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android apps launching in 3 NHS trusts in August 2013
- App runs on cached content (fast navigation)
- Up-to-date database specific to each Trust
- Pilot app with view to further roll-out
- App contains no end-user or patient information
- Designed to help clinicians get things done in their hospital. Not what to do but how to do it
- Content like a junior doctors handbook: How do I organise an urgent investigation out-of-hours? Where is the nearest ECG machine? When is the canteen open? How do the bleeps work?
- The app is named in honour of Dr Ignaz Semmelweis, the hand-washing pioneer. Good hand hygiene is vital for all areas of healthcare.
" An app with local up-to-date content for each NHS Trust "
Password protected login for each local content author and trust administrator. The app contents are written and controlled by each NHS trust via this website. The system is hosted online by the eLearning team of the Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust. If you can use a word processor, you can use Ignaz Handbook!